PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Valle de Oro Financial Provides Property Management Services that meet the needs of a wide range of clientele.
Our breadth of property management experience in San Diego allows us to manage virtually any property size, type or portfolio of properties. We realize that you have a choice when it comes to San Diego property management, so our services are professional, courteous, responsive, flexible, modern, and tailored to meet your property management needs.
Valle de Oro Financial currently provides property management services for Residential and commercial properties. Our property management clients are in all parts of San Diego County.
Property Management Services:
- 24-Hour Emergency Response Times
- Master Policy Insurance Coverage
- Comprehensive Monthly Financial Reports
- Complete Administration of Common Area Accounting (Budgeting, Collections, Reconciliation)
- Specific Weekly, Monthly, Annual Property Inspections
- Detailed Monthly Property Condition Reports
- Long Range Financial and Maintenance Planning
- Collection of Rents / Payment of Bills
- Pursuit of Delinquencies
- Lease Administration (Insurance Certificates, Rent Increases, Options, etc.)
- Regular Price and Service Comparison of Vendor Services
- Focus on Tenant Retention
- Tenant Improvement Coordination and Supervision
Property Management Fees:
Our property management fees are based on a percentage of the gross income generated by the property. The percentage is determined by many factors and can vary from property to property.
Some of the considerations in determining the percentage are:
- Size of the property
- Number of tenants
- Age of the improvements
- Common area administration
We understand that sometimes certain properties and circumstances dictate other arrangements, such as flat fees, minimum / maximum and so on. We are flexible and will work with you to meet your needs.