One of the great benefits of starting a business is that it is possible to establish a new and separate credit profile that is distinct from your personal credit profile.
This means that you can structure your new business in a manner that allows you to build a pristine credit profile for your company, enabling the business to receive loans, credit cards, lines of credit, etc. that you would not be able to obtain as an individual (and often at better interest rates).
A strong credit file can help your business:
- Qualify for loans
- Lower your interest rates
- Attract new customers
- Increase your cash flow
- Negotiate better payment terms
What You Get with CreditBuilder:
- Receive your D&B D-U-N-S® number and credit file in 5 days or less*
- Enjoy unlimited access to your D&B® credit scores and ratings
- Add positive payment experiences to your file**
- Benchmark your company against the industry and 1 key peer
- Get alerts when others run your credit report
- An expedited unique D&B D-U-N-S® Number assigned to your business within 5 business days (this can typically take up to 30 days)
- A D&B Business Credit File for your company with access to the same D&B scores and ratings that your vendors, creditors and suppliers receive when they purchase your business credit report.
- A premium Silver listing in D&B Credibility Review TM on line business directory. Designed to help enhance your ranking on Google, Bing and Yahoo with customized directory profile for your business.
- Enhance your rank on major search engines by submitting relevant keywords
- Promote your company with photos, videos, and a custom profile in our Business Directory
- Keep customers engaged with Twitter™, Facebook and Yelp™ feeds
- A custom profile in our online business directory
- A D&B Credibility Badge for your company website
- Your basic business information VERIFIED™
Monitoring a company’s credit file can help you:
Avoid payment defaults by assessing a company’s payment history before doing business. Assess a company’s credit with straight forward risk indicators and explanations. Determine the amount of credit to extend to partners and vendors. Mitigate potential business risks by accessing a company’s bankruptcies and liens.
Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp. is the leading provider of credit building and credibility solutions for businesses. Operating as an independent business from D&B, Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp. offers credit building and credibility solutions for businesses.
Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp. provides the only real business credit monitoring solution available to companies looking to monitor and impact their own business credit profile. Their leading credit monitoring products are used by hundreds of thousands of companies interested in helping protect their business reputation. Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp. additionally offers D&B solutions, which help businesses gauge their potential business risk by tracking the credit and creditworthiness of the companies with which they do business.
Their business credit products feature the D&B D-U-N-S® Number, a unique nine-digit identification sequence. D&B's proprietary products provide guidelines for extending business credit and an overall D&B Rating which addresses the overall assessment of a business.